The Lower School includes kindergarten and Grades 1 through 4.
The priority application deadline is February 1, 2020 for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Please complete the online application.
- Once you have submitted the application, you will be directed to your checklist. Your checklist will show you next steps, which will include forms that need to be submitted and appointments that need to be scheduled.
- If your checklist does not show up immediately after submitting the online application, please allow up to 24 hours for it to display on your child’s application.
- If your child is applying to Kindergarten or Grade 1, please note that we will be administering the Gesell Early Screener (GES). This screening will take place at LJCDS and will cost $50. *Families applying to LJCDS, Francis Parker School and The Evans School are only required to take the Gesell Early Screener at one of the schools. LJCDS, Francis Parker School and The Evans School have a partnership and will share screening results with each other.
- If your child is applying to grades 2 - 4, please register for ISEE testing. The LJCDS ISEE school code is 051333.
- For a practice test click here.