Thank you for your interest in La Jolla Country Day School and welcome to our Phase 2 application process. The priority application deadline was February 1, 2019 for the 2019-2020 school year.
For families exploring the admission process for students applying to grades 5 – 12 for the fall of 2019, we would be delighted to schedule an exploratory conversation with a parent or guardian to discuss the availability of positions in select grade levels.
We have a pre-screening process for potential grade – 5 – 12 applicants who are interested in applying after April 8, 2019.
TO ENGAGE IN THE PRE-SCREEN PROCESS
- Please complete an online inquiry
- Please provide the previous two years of unofficial transcripts for the potential applicant by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (parent/guardian copies are acceptable)
- Please provide ISEE test results for applicants to grades 5 – 12 by sending test results to email@example.com If your son or daughter has not taken the ISEE, it is a required part of the admission process.
- The LJCDS ISEE school code is 051333.
- For a practice test click here (entering Grades 5 & 6) or here (entering Grades 7 & 8).
Upon our review of these items, we will advise you regarding engagement of the comprehensive admission process.